- Hand diced chuck steak slow cooked with onion, carrots, mushrooms and a hint of garlic and tarragon in a red wine gravy.
- — 60 pesos (ID = plain fork marks*)
- Delicious chicken breast in a creamy leek and mushroom sauce.
- — 60 pesos (ID = mushroom*)
- Hand diced chuck steak drowned (marinated) in Guinness beer and then slow cooked with carrots, onion and fresh thyme.
- — 60 pesos (ID = pastry stick*)
- Steak and kidney braised in a sweet sherry and Dijon mustard sauce.
- — 60 pesos (ID = Black pepper*)
- Ground beef in a rich onion gravy. (so simple it’s brilliant).
- — 55 pesos (ID = plain pie markings*)
- Chestnut, white and Portobello mushrooms with celery and
onion in a fresh herb and garlic cream sauce.
- — 60 pesos (ID = mushroom and herb sprig*)
- Slow cooked pork with bacon, carrots, potato and apple in a rosemary scented cider sauce.
- — 55 pesos (ID = rosemary*)
- Ground beef with onion, diced carrots and peas in a rich gravy, topped with mashed potatoes.
- — 70 pesos (ID = mashed potatoes*)
FISHERMAN’S PIE (no pastry)
- Flaked salmon and white fish with fresh shrimp in a creamy
lemon and parsley sauce topped with parsley mashed potatoes.
- — 100 pesos (ID = Parsley mashed potatoes*)
- Succulent chicken breast and thigh cooked with tomatoes and red and green peppers in a homemade Indian curry sauce.
- — 60 pesos (ID = cumin seeds*)
MY THAI PIE
- Fragrant Thai green curry with chicken breast, spinach and zucchini in a coconut cream sauce.
- — 60 pesos (ID = coconut*)
- Ground beef and chuck steak with carrots, potato, onion and turnip.
- — 45 pesos (ID = pasty shape*)
- Chicken Breast with celery, carrot and garden peas in a creamy broth.
- — 60 pesos (ID = letter C*)
* = Each type of pie has a special ingredient or mark on the top to identify it.